Summer Fundraiser 2017
We have a lot of exciting ideas and plans we hope to accomplish, and need your help! Here’s a breakdown of where your generous donations will go.
- Support our summer tour and Cleveland residency
- Expand our Cleveland Public Library workshops (add even more workshops in the libraries or other educational facilities)
- Create a second paid administrative position
- Establish an annual festival in Cleveland for new and improvised music
- Lastly, as always, increased funding would allow us to present more concerts and to commission more pieces from composers
More details can be found here.
The Syndicate for the New Arts is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; all donations to The Syndicate are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
We are able to accept donations via our PayPal account, or by personal check. Please mail checks made payable to "The Syndicate for the New Arts" to our following address:
1811 W. 45th St Up
Cleveland, OH 44102
Your donations also help us to keep our events financially accessible, which is very important to us. Most of our events are free and open to the public, and when we “sell” tickets it is always as a suggested donation. Anything you can donate will help us continue and improve our accessibility.
We strive to be transparent in terms of our mission, plans, structure, and especially in this case, our budget. We openly welcome any questions, comments, thoughts, ideas, and suggestions. Thank you so much for your support, in any way! Contact us here.